APS-2000XL Ducted System
At the heart of the SecureAire APS-2000XL Air Purification System is SecureAire’s ACTIVE Particle Control (APC), a revolutionary breakthrough in air purification. With the APS system, every aspect of indoor air pollution is addressed: removing airborne particulates, disinfecting dangerous pathogens, and eliminating toxic VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
The APS-2000XL Air Purification System consists of the ACTIVE Particle Control Technology System, a replaceable SecureAire filter cartridge, a quiet and powerful fan, and a variable-speed controller. This complete system can deliver up to 2000 cubic feet per minute of particle-free air, enough to purify a room as large as 2000 square feet. The system is placed above the ceiling, in the ductwork, thus treating the specific and desired space.
The APS-2000XL is designed to maximize particle control by optimizing the three components that dictate air purification.
These three components are:
1. Particle Coagulation: In order to overcome the dominant electromagnetic transport control mechanism of small particles, Particle Coagulation creates larger particles making airflow the dominant transport mechanism.
2. Optimized Air Change Rate: This brings particles back to the filter for removal or sends them to a dedicated exhaust.
3. Low Static Pressure Drop Filter: The utilization of an efficient, low static pressure drop/high efficiency filter helps in the removal of particles and helps to maintain a reduced fan size.
- Air handler that can be mounted into existing ductwork.
- System provides up to 2000 CFM of additional fan powered airflow.
- Indoor Air Quality can be dramatically improved without major HVAC Renovations.
What is ACTIVE Particle Control?
Our cutting-edge technology is different from any other air quality product. Some of the tiniest and most dangerous particles are too small to be moved by airflow alone. That’s why our ACTIVE Particle Control™ technology conditions small particles to stick together, making them large enough to be TRANSPORTED from the treated indoor environment to the SecureAire filter, where air pollutants are killed or inactivated. Unlike ionizers, SecureAire’s technology does not produce dangerous byproducts like ozone because we use a physical process.